NFRC Memberships for 2020-2021
Become an NFRC member and make a difference in our community literacy initiatives.
Membership is a 2 part process:
- Scroll Down to Complete Membership Payment
- Click on the Membership Form to Submit your Contact Information
Professional Membership is $35
Student Membership is $15 - Students must be taking classes full-time, complete the student form, submit a copy of their current Student ID Membership Chair, Carol Bush. Her contact information is on the form.
- Complimentary membership to the New York State Reading Association (NYSRA)
- Reduced pricing for NFRC events
- Reduced registration for NYSRA’s annual conference
- Digital newsletters from NFRC and NYSRA
- PD/CTLE credits
- Professional Book Discussion Group, including online book/research study
- Local and international community outreach
- ...and more!